Tuesday, January 20, 2009

First Day Of Blogging

So, I thought along with vlogging I would blog also, this blog will most often be about my upcoming wls. I am just getting over the flu, and lost fourteen pounds in two days... ick. What a way to lose the weight huh?

I lost fourteen pounds before that so I am down a total of 28 lbs pre-op.

I am following the Rice Diet, which is a low-calorie diet with low-fat choices as well. I will be on this until February 19th, when I start my pre-op liquid diet.

I am going to try and post my food intake on here, but won't promise, because I'm just not that good at keeping things like this updated. I am using a food diary to track my calories.

Be sure to check out my youtube vids at www.youtube.com/2thousandand9

Best of luck to everyone on this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment