Thursday, February 26, 2009

WTHeck is going on with me?

Ok...

So I've been trucking along on my liquid diet, I was doing so well I was surprising myself.

Tonight I brought that to a screeching halt, my mom made chuck roast in the crock pot for my nieces and noodles with it. I knew she was making it and decided that I wouldn't have my shakes today so I could cheat and have it.

Ahhhhh... why am I thinking this way it's a week before surgery?

Ok, so I had a piece of meat and about half cup of noodles. I felt horrible for cheating and I'm just so frustrated.

Why am I doing this to myself?

I don't plan on eating anything else tonight, and I plan on fasting tomorrow so I can recover from this.

Anyway today was a fail day, and I fell horrible about it. I'm going to pick myself up, wipe myself off and move on.

Ok enough of me moaning...

Arrrrrrrrg...

3 comments:

  1. we all have bad days. your doing great don't be so hard on yourself. like you said get back on track and no more. You can make it on track until your surgery. March 5th right thats not far now hang in there Angie Ps I think we all want a taste of one thing that we know we can't have any more cause it's not good for us. at least you didn't binge on it right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't punish yourself by fasting the next day. All that will do is make you hungrier, which might lead to another cheat. Instead congratulate yourself for a job well done up until now and jump right back on the horse with your regular preop diet. You've done an awesome job and this was only one slip up. Are there any lessons you can learn from what caused you to fall off the wagon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah... don't let my mom cook while I'm on a liquid diet, lol. Thanks guys, it means so much!

    ReplyDelete