Monday, March 2, 2009

Blogging... Scary Post...

Okz....

So if you have been reading my blog since it started a few weeks ago you may have noticed that I haven't posted a number as far as my weight goes.

I actually thought my weight had kind of maintained back in January I stepped on the scale and the number popped up:

522 lbs

Frankly, this scared the crap out of me...

This number is scary and big and scary... wait did I mention scary?

I've worked hard since that day to get that number down... I did go through a period of Last Meal syndrome. I didn't gain weight but I didn't lose...

I have now been on this liquid diet and today I stepped on the scale and it popped as...

494.4 lbs

I still have a far way to go, but I was relieved to see that the first number dropped down out of the five's.

Ok well now that I've posted a blog that I've been to ashamed to post I think I'll recess to my bed and take a long winter's nap.

Today's Food:
Breakfast:
Slim-Fast
Lunch:
Slim-Fast
Snack:
Pudding and Yogurt
Dinner:
Slim-Fast

Two more days till surgery... I hope that I can successfully change my life and times with the tool of a band around my belly.

Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, only two more days!! It's so exciting. Don't be ashamed of the number, it's just a number and you'll be surprised at how low that will go and how quickly. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete