Saturday, March 14, 2009

stuff...

I lost another 1.6 lbs today.

I'm still in pain, the port incision keeps bleeding out, like a lot. I feel like crap and am very lightheaded.

I know that this isn't easy but I really didn't think I would feel so crappy a week after.

I know it will be worth it in the end. But God I want this part to be over, if I keep bleeding I guess I will have to go to the ER, I hate that place even more then I hate doctors :(

Anyway I'm just keep on keeping on the best I can.

Peace out.

2 comments:

  1. light headedness means you are dehydrated kiddoo, sip sip SIP!
    It will be fine in a few weeks be patient!(I am 5 weeks out from an RNY and it's tougher than I imagined.
    Hugs Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Steve..drink! Even if you can't eat an ounce, DRINK! The bleeding shouldn't be happening, I know we all heal at different rates, but you should be at the very least NOT bleeding!! Draining, maybe, but not bleeding. Call your surgeon or go to the ER. Got it!!??
    Don't make me come there and slap you!

    ReplyDelete