Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Failure Again...

Failure yet again...

I'm posting about Monday February 9, 2009.

I fell off the wagon yet again... so I can actually put into vision the amount of crap I ate today with the justification that I won't be able to have it again (stinkin thinkin).

My horrible meals today:

Breakfast:
Meal Replacement Bar - This was ok.

Lunch:
2 pieces of texas toast
4 slices of lean ham and cheese
1 slice of cheese
1 ice cream bar

Snack:
3 oz. Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1 cup juice

Dinner:
2 cups of vegetables
6 oz of chicken
2 slices of processed cheese
2 liter of cherry 7 up - First soda in almost two years - yes it was delicious

Snack:
Pringles Bacon Ranch chips
1 chocolate ice cream bar
2 glasses of juice

6 bottles of 16 oz water - only positive thing about today.

I would assume my calories totalled up to around 10,000 calories... that is just a rough estimate.

I am thoroughly unhappy with my behavior.

As of tonite I stepped on the scale and gained back 8 of the pounds that I have lost thus far.

So tommorrow it's back to basics... five hundred calories a day... no carbs... and upper body exercises.

Thanks for listening to me whine, see you soon.

2 comments:

  1. WHAT DIET PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING THAT HAS YOU EATING ONLY 500 CALORIES A DAY?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my own, I eat no carbs and restrict my calories to 500.

    ReplyDelete