Wednesday, February 11, 2009

This is the last fail post I'm going to allow...

So it's Wednesday morning, I didn't have a good Tuesday :(

Tuesday's Food:

Breakfast: Meal Replacement Bar - This Was Good
Snack: None - Good Still
Lunch: None (not hungry) - This is good, going good so far....
Snack: None
Dinner: 2 Sloppy Joes and a Cup of Mini Roasted Potatoes - This is so not good.
Kind of felt like crap after dinner... I fell asleep for SIX hours.

Work up at 10 pm --- Missed The Biggest Loser --- Had To Watch When I woke up.
-Can't believe Blaine is gone... that made me sad-

Midnight Snack: 2 oz. Cheese - That's not so bad
--------------- : Pringles - What? Why are you still eating?
--------------- : Ham and Turkey Sandwich - Wait is this a three course meal?

Ok... so that's it, I totally screwed up Tuesday and since I ate after midnight I totally screwed Wednesday.

Today Wednesday February 11th, 2009
----Fasting Day----Water Only------

No comments:

Post a Comment