Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Going Blog Crazy!

I have this all or nothing attitude as of late, either I don't do something or I over do it. I guess it's time to overdo the blogs, lol.

I just made a response to www.youtube.com/mamatika9 she is having a music contest and she's going to compile songs to a compilation CD to give out at the meet and greet. I wish I were going to the meet and greet it sounds like it will be so much fun!

Maybe I'll make it to the SC one, who knows really. It seems that as of late things are on a need to know basis and I don't need to know anything, hehe.

I don't know how people make their blogs look all fancy, maybe I'll google it later and see if I can find some directions.

Anyway, I'm signing out... stay tuned for more random blogs if your watching!


No comments:

Post a Comment