Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WLS Debachle...

So... I made a vid about this but seven minutes just wasn't long enough for me to ramble.

Anyone who is reading this is probably watching the drama going on over on weightlosslosers... they are doing a week about weight loss surgery. I very much liked the way that Alejandro did his vid yesterday... I thought it was well done and very considerate.

Then today I tuned in again, as I usually do to watch Shanti's vid... omg I could have screamed at the computer. I really never had any issues with Shanti other then she's a little condescending... but what West Coasters aren't (hehe, just kidding) anyway she made a vid about WLS that was FULL of here "opinion" that just happened to be complete stereotypes of WLS.

Anyway, that's all I'm not gonna dwell on this anymore.

Talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment