Monday, March 30, 2009

Feeling Down...

I lost forty pounds and was really excited, now my weight loss has stalled out...

I am not happy at all, I've been losing .2 lbs a day for a few days now and am not satisfied at all.

I'm doing a 2 day stall breaker, because I need to be losing more weight then this.

I'm going to start journaling here too because everyone is talking about it, but I'm not good at keeping up with writing anything.

I'm pissed at myself for not losing more weight and not understanding why I'm not.

That's all for today.

2 comments:

  1. your body is adjusting to the weight loss and lack of food you've been eating since being banded. stall outs are totally normal, just unpleasant. Don't beat yourself up though, because it's not your fault at all. Also try to remember eating MORE usually leads to breaking a stall. The body won't think it's starving and will drop some weight. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 40 pounds is great since march 5 I wish don't be so hard on your self you will get there. as the above said your body needs to adjust. relook at what your eating and write stuff down. make sure to get your protein from what I heard that is the most important thing. Angie

    ReplyDelete