Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I've been feeling down... think I found a way to make myself feel better...

Ok,

So as of my last blog post you saw that I was down and really looking for any reason why I haven't lost weight.

I really was angry at myself, so I thought I would compare a pic to see if I could even tell a difference.

Here they are...



January 1st, 2009



March 30th, 2009

I think there's a huge difference, but that's just me.

If you read this and can see a difference please leave me a comment and let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Steve,

    I sure see a change especially in your neck area. I see a real reduction. Of course, with the shirt it hard to point out specific changes but overall you look smaller.

    I think taking pictures on a regular basis, maybe once a week or every two weeks would be a real help for you so that you actually see your changes.

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Terry. There is a change. I can see it. Taking pictures is a good way to tell if you have lost. I was taking daily pictures and looking back on them now I can see a difference I recently posted a video on you tube that has my picture after I had my son and weighing 181lbs and then my picture as of March 24/09
    take a look I will do a video with all pictures do like a time line video. keep going and don't be so hard on your self I know it's not easy trust me I have been there I am there now. you can do this. Angie

    ReplyDelete