Monday, April 27, 2009

April 27th, 2009

Today is another day... A bad day but another day...

Todays Weight: 447 ZOMG!!! That's a gain of FIVE LBS.

WTH?

I don't understand this, it seems to happen to me every time I'm on a roll with weight loss. I'm disgusted with myself, and I'm feeling like slipping back into my old methods of fast weight loss, but that's just stupid.

Today is a new day, and hopefully tommorrow will be a better day on the scale:

Breakfast:
1 Strawberry Protein Shake (110)
Lunch:
Apple, Berry, Granola (150)
Dinner:
2 String Cheese (140)
1 Sugar Free Ice Cream (100)
Drinks:
1 Cup Pomegranate-Acai Berry Juice (90)
1 Diet Cranberry (10)
Water (0)

Total: 600 Calories (More Then I Wanted To Eat)

It has been a bad day, real life stuff is totally affecting my weight loss, people keep telling me they can see I'm losing weight but the scale has been stuck forever, I've lost a total of ten inches in my waist, one inch in the past two days will the scale has been going up which I don't understand, it makes me want to scream!

Thanks to everyone who reads this I really do appreciate all of you!

Please check out my last video below and follow me:

www.youtube.com/2thousandand9
www.twitter.com/2thousandand9

No comments:

Post a Comment