Sunday, April 5, 2009

Just Blogging In...

So it's been a while since I've blogged thought I would take a few moments now.

Nothing new going on I'm now at -47.2 weight is coming off slowly but surely today is my one month anniversary since surgery, I wish I would have hit the fifty pound mark but life happens, and I made a mistake or two with calorie counting on a couple different days, I need to make sure that I pay very close attn to labels on drinks, it's just a mistake and I'm moving on.

I hope to be down fifty by Thursday and that will be five weeks, averaging ten pounds a week.

I think that's a pretty good streak to be on considering I'm not supposed to be able lose gastric bypass kind of numbers (hehe) I go to the doctor for my first follow up visit and possible fill since surgery, keep your fingers crossed.

That's all for today I've posted my before pics above and I'm going to embed a vid from my new collab channel below, please subscribe if you are a youtuber:

No comments:

Post a Comment