Sunday, April 26, 2009

Making a new habit...

Have you ever heard that saying that it takes 28 days to create a new habit? Or maybe it's 31 days? Anyway like a month I think.

My new habit I'm gonna try to do is blog in here daily and post what I eat. I think it will be useful in the long run to see what foods I ate on what days and how they relate to my weight.

I'll also be posting my daily weight, I know that some people frown on weighing daily but it's something that I have to do right now for myself.

I've spent alot of time in my life concentrating on family, friends, and work now is the time for me to concentrate on me, getting healthy, losing weight and attaining all of my goals.

So here's the start this will be posting on 4-26 but it's actually 4-25's info...

Start Weight: 522
Surgery Weight: 505
Current Weight: 441.8

Breakfast:
1 Tbsp Reduced Calorie Peanut Butter (90)
1 Slice Reduced Fat American Cheese (70) = 160

Lunch:
5 Turkey Pepperoni (20)
1 Slice Reduced Fat Provolone Cheese (70)
1 100 Calorie Yogurt (Cheesecake) It's to die for! (100) = 190

Dinner:
15 Turkey Pepperoni (60)
1 Glass of Skim Milk (1 hour later) (75) = 135
Total = 485

That's it for today pretty good amount of food in.

I think that this well help me stay focused and on task.

No comments:

Post a Comment