Monday, June 29, 2009

So Much Fail All Over My Face

I failed the full liquid fast.
It seems when someone is sick fast food must enter your house.

Catching up on food journal:

Thursday: Failure at the full liquid fast.
Breakfast: 12 oz milk (195)
Lunch: None
Dinner: Patties from big mac (220)
Total: 415

Friday:
Breakfast: None
Lunch: Protein Bar (330)
Dinner: Middle of a soft tacos (240)
Total: 570 Why am I still eating like this? Arg!

Saturday:
Breakfast: None
Lunch: None
Dinner: 6 Wheat Thins (60)
Laughing Cow Cheese (35)
Total: 95 - That's more like it!

Sunday:
Breakfast: None
Lunch: Strawberry / Banana Protein Smoothie (240)
Dinner: Wendy's Chicken Nuggets (220)
Total: 460 - Not the healthiest choices but got more protein in today.

Planned Meal:

Monday:
Breakfast: Supreme Protein Bar (330) - 30 grams Protein.
Lunch: 1 Oz Cheese (70) - 8 grams Protein
6 Wheat Thins (60) - 1 gram Protein
Dinner: Protein Smoothie (351)
- 4 Frozen Strawberries (16)
- 1 Frozen Banana (105) - 1 Gram Protein
- 1 Cup Milk... Out of skim, and I'm too lazy to go to the store...
2% (130) - 8 grams protein
- 1 Scoop Protein (110) - 30 grams protein
Total: 831 - More calories then I like, but an actual healthy number of them. 93 grams of protein, really need this my wound on my ankle isn't
healing and my hair is falling out.

A couple people have suggested that I compose a book about my life and lap band before and after. I haven't made any formal decisions. If I do this, I would really like to add the comments that I receive as they are so supportive. If you don't mind your username appearing in text in something I compose could you please comment below? Also, if you think these blogs would help anyone on their journey I would greatly appreciate your opinions. I know only a few of you read this, but you are important to me.

I have a more personal blog at:

www.bandedforlife.tumblr.com

Please feel free to read and follow it as well.
Take care and thanks to all who read these and comment, you really mean alot to me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh.my.goshhhhhh...

    six Wheat Thins is a snack? Are you kidding me?

    I can eat half of a box of Wheat Thins in two days...

    ReplyDelete