Thursday, April 30, 2009

End Of April...

It's the last day of the month, a good time to reflect on the progress of this month...

Start Weight: 522
Surgery Weight: 505
Current Weight: 441.8
Loss Since Surgery: -63.2
Total Loss: -80.2
Loss In April -15.6 (That's Not Much)

Today's Food:
Breakfast: Slept Thru (0)
Lunch : 1/2 Cup Tuna (170)
8 French Fries (40)
Dinner : Apple Berry Granola Cup (150)
Dessert For One, Chocolate Ice Cream (100)
Total : 460 Calories

I tried to eat a few bites of fried chicken at lunch time, my aunt brought over I vomited them all over the place, so I didn't count them in my calories. I will NEVER try that again.

I've only lost 15 lbs this month, that's not much at all =(

It's time to kick my butt into high gear... I have surgery on May 25th for my ankle and then in six weeks I'll start therapy for my ankle which is also geared toward weight loss.

I hope that this surgery works it makes number seven on this foot.

My life is still kind of a mess stress takes it's toll on my weight loss.

That's all for today, time to go play on the internets!

No comments:

Post a Comment