Friday, May 1, 2009

May 1st...

I need to lose as much as possible in the next three weeks before my next appt with my surgeon. I am doing my best to impress him and I need to keep that going.

Starting Weight: 522
Surgery Weight: 505
Todays Weight: 442.2
Total: -79.8
Since Surgery: -62.8

I gained back .4 lbs.

I'm so friggin tired of gaining and losing this weight.
I want to wake up and be in the 430's tomorrow.
I'm going to start the pouch test on Monday because I have to do something.

I'm so tired of this, if you read this and have brilliant ideas to help me lose I will so greatly appreciate that!

Today's food:

Breakfast: None
Lunch : 5 Meatballs (200)
2 Tbsp of pizza sauce (10)
Dinner : 3 oz lean ground beef (180)
: Tomatoes and Onion (0)
: 1 fruit snack my niece put in my mouth (6)
: 1/2 cup grape juice (50)
Total : 446

That's all for today, off to look around the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment